Wow! So happy to be nominated for another Blogger Award yet again so soon after getting the nomination for Sunshine Blogger Award.
This time it is “The Mystery Blogger Award”.
I was nominated by Harina Pandya a multi-talented blogger who blogs in Hindi, English, Gujrati and Sanskrit too.
A BIG THANK YOU!
WHAT IS THE “MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD”? :
“The Mystery Blogger Award is an award given by you to bloggers considered by you exceptional and a bit different with interesting messages. Their blog not only captivates but inspires and motivates. They are one of the best bloggers that exist or striving to be so, and they deserve all the recognition. This award is also for bloggers who have fun and inspire people in their blogs; and they do it with love and passion.”
Creator: Okoto Enigma
The award is probably called the ‘Mystery Blogger Award’ as the meaning of ‘Enigma’ is ‘mystery’, so it bears the name of its creator. To me, it seems to be a very appropriate name because there are many blogs that are still a mystery for all of us and when we know them, and this award tends to reveal these gems.
Rules to accept the Mystery Blogger Award:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
(Here Ping Back to me https://rkkblog1951.wordpress.com/ )
- Answer the 5 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Let’s keep it moving forward by showing your appreciation by Nominating your fellow/favourite bloggers and Blogs you wish more people should visit!
Harina’s 5 Questions:
- How much time do you spend on your blog each day?
On average 60 minutes.
- What are you doing? Study, or job or business or any other nice activity.
I am a retired person.
- In your childhood, you were a mischievous child or not?
Yes! I was. 😇
- If you get a chance of Acting in movies, you will accept or not?
No! Don’t think so.
- Is there any funny or weird quality of yours, you want to share?
Funny?? No! Weird? Need to ask my family and friends.
Three things about me:
1. I love bollywood songs especially The oldies.
2. I love writing Poems on Personal Occassions like B’days, A’sary, Home Warming etc for near and dear ones. Have written a few professionally too.
3. I love reading books but simply cannot read eBooks!
My (R K Karnani’s) Questions for you:
1. If you could choose to be a movie star, which role would you choose among the movies you have seen till now? (weird question).
2. What/who is your blogging inspiration/s?
3. Who is your favourite author and name one of his/her book?
4. Do you think blogs as we know them will still be around after 2021-22 ?
5. How important do you think it is to promote your blog on social media (FB/Insta)?
My Nominees :
I nominate all you wonderful bloggers out there whose posts I love and also those whose Blog I wish more people should visit.
Man of Many Thoughts https://keithgarrettpoetry.com/
Nageshwar Singh https://nageshwar905.wordpress.com/
Sakshi Gangwani https://irefusetogiveup.wordpress.com/
Preeya Negi https://blackdiarypreeyanegi.wordpress.com/
Neha Nandwana https://makemythoughtsmyworld.design.blog/
Shashi Lahoti https://kavitadilki.wordpress.com/
Indu Singh https://abhivyakti.life/
Meena Walia https://meenawalia.com/
Neeldip Barot https://neeldip1998.wordpress.com/
Saba Ansari https://onlineonlynew.wordpress.com/
Shraddha Sharma https://shradzzblog.wordpress.com/
Rachana Tripathi https://rachana666161632.wordpress.com/
B Pawar https://whosmi.wordpress.com/
Dr.Ajay Vasishtha https://innermindvision.wordpress.com/
Roshni Shukla https://happyheartforever.com/
Rachana Dhaka https://rachanadhaka.com/
Dr.Sakshi Pal https://thegoldenmoonspoetry.wordpress.com/
A few of my Posts that I consider good and you may also like:
01. This link I would eagerly love that you visit :
02. A poem with background on “silence”/मौन
03. An effort to pen thought of an imaginary dialog with GOD
04. A comical effort to deny my growing age.
05. I love this effort of mine on relationship
06. Answer to why I write poems
07. My take on religion.
08. A poem that just got written as if with no effort.
09. On my fathers 100th Birthday A’sary
10. On Nirjala Ekadashi
11. Another that happened impromptu
12. Live every moment
13. In memory of My motherly elder sister.
14. Memories of school time
15. A different avatar of Maa Durga
16. Tale of Smart Phone’s disaster
17. A poem to encourage mothers who have surrendered to the circumstances.
18. Written to encourage my wife when she was diagnosed with very high sugar.
19. My biggest poem written is probably shortest time after a meditation.
20. Poem addressed to my 4 Grand-daughters
21. Translation of famous song IMAGINE by John Lennon in Hindi
So trust to find you all lurking around my Blog! 😊😋😇🙂