Thank you, Sadhak! If you don’t already know Sadhak, be sure to check out his wonderful blog. He is an amazing Blogger.
The Sunshine Blogger Award is an award given by bloggers to other bloggers they find creative, talented, and entertaining. It’s a great way of opening yourself to the community as well as to your readers and followers because you are required to answer 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you. Then, you write your own 11 creative questions and nominate at least 11 bloggers who in turn need to do the same and the chain continues spreading love and understanding. Frankly, if you do not feel like participating, you may drop out. Your Sunshine award remains with you for being an awesome blogger.
My Answers to the Questions from Sadhak:
1. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?
I would love to be a tortoise, slow and steady and live for hundreds of years both on land and in water.
2. What was the first-ever creative effort that you remember really being proud of?
It’s difficult to remember ‘the first’ but have a vivid memory of making a paper man in class VI which my friends and fellow students envied.
3. If you could choose between true happiness or greater creative skills, what would you pick?
I would choose to embrace true happiness through a creative skill.
4. Does politics have a place in the arts?
Yes, seems to be though it shouldn’t be.
5. What gets you out of bed in the morning?
My cell phone alarm.
6. Where and how do you do most of your writing?
On my laptop and at times on a scrap of papers place.
7. What famous work do you wish you had created?
I wish I wrote the book: Who Moved My Cheese!
8. Is there anyone in the world that you actually hate?
No, don’t think so. I do hate the enemy countries of my nation.
9. Where is the furthest you have been from home?
10. Would you prefer to wake up early, or stay up late?
11. If you could give a new writer who was setting up a blog one piece of advice, what would it be?
Do not hesitate to write your heart, everything goes.
Your turn friends:
https://pratimamehta.wordpress.com/ Love her poems and have missed her blogs for some time now. Trust this brings her out from her sabbatical.
https://writervimlamehta.com/ Love her varied content which is updated regularly.
https://shilpawritesherheart.wordpress.com/ As the name of her blog suggests, this young one writes her heart.
https://rohitnagblog.wordpress.com/ Writes impressive poems that linger. Missed updates in recent months. Trust this forces him to come back.
https://eternaltryst.wordpress.com/ Abhay writes fewer poems but are awesome.
https://rajanikirachnaye.wordpress.com/ Rajni Singh who is a published author too! Love the variety in her blog.
https://myexperienceswithmyself.wordpress.com/ Rohit Chawla, lately whose blogs I miss.
https://freshfolium.wordpress.com/ Soumya Somani, much impressed by her English Poems.
https://snehablog2017.wordpress.com/ Smriti Sneha, love her poems / blogs specially on ‘girl child’ !
https://gangayblog.wordpress.com/ Dhananjay writes his candid thought on current affairs.
https://gsethi2409.wordpress.com/ Gunjan has a knack in putting emotions in words. Awesome English poems on her blog. Missing her fresh ones for some time now.
https://garimadr03com.wordpress.com/ Dr.Garima Tyagi, you can not ignore her blog if you are into Hindi Poems.
Here are the 11 question I would love to see you answer:
- What or who inspired you to start blogging?
- What are your blogging goals for the next 12 months?
- What advice would you give someone who’s just starting their blog?
- What have been your toughest blogging roadblock you overcame?
- If you had Rs. One Crore to donate to a single cause of your choice, where would your money go?
- If money was no object, where would you travel?
- If you never had started blogging, how different do you think your life would be?
- If you could have something/some place/some monument named after you (either your real name, nickname, or blog name) what would it be?
- Create an interesting question for yourself and answer?
- What are you currently super fascinated by? It may be a person or event or a phenomenon.
- If the story of your blog was turned into a movie, who would be cast as you from Bollywood?
The rules are:
- Thank blogger(s) who nominated you for a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Ping Back to me https://rkkblog1951.wordpress.com/
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate at least 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
- Leave a comment on their blog to let them know they received the award.
Keep it moving forward by showing your appreciation by Nominating your fellow bloggers!